my sweetheart

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PS i love you


I don’t know why I love him the way I do. He makes me feel so safe and so loved, in his arms I am truly free. The way he looks at me sends shivers down my spine but I know everything will be okay. He always makes everything okay. When he smiles at me my heart could soar. Every stupid love song on the radio belongs to us. It’s so nice just to love him and not care and know that he loves me back. It’s nice to be with him and spend time with him and watch his sweet face as he sleeps and to feel his heart beat. I think if you felt our heartbeats they would beat at the same time. I feel like this is what I was meant to feel, like all the others were just practice, but this is for real. He makes me feel like I could be anyone and do anything I wanted. The way he protects me makes me melt, and the way he is so overprotective. I’m not afraid anymore, he’s always comforting me and letting me know he’s with me every step of the way. So this is what true love feels like.

amal ismail

No comments: