my sweetheart

Thursday, November 25, 2010

hang on there!


hey bestie,don't get upset.. maybe she don't deserve you and maybe you are way too good enough for her.. trust me,i have been there in your place for so many times,so just hang on there and smile because it will cure.. it just need some times.. i know you tough enough to handle it and I'm glad you called me.. whenever you feel down,you know that you can count on me although it 3 am in the morning,I'll always have time for my friend.. just chill :)

you still have 4 years to go,bring back your medicine scroll for me and we are so gonna rock the world together :D

don't get upset because of someone that doesn't belong to you,it's not worth of it.. love will come to you once you are ready for it.. don't search for it,it comes upon you.. don't worry,this pain will help you learn the rest of this journey..
back in your summer break and we go hunt the local girl for you :P

amal ismail


p/s - i'm gonna told your mum that you are not studying back in Ireland but you are flirting with those hot chick back there! you are so out of your allowance this time.. oh,i want my present,you know what i meant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

without allowance,so takde la your hadiah.. uwerk!
btw,i miss hai peng dowh gila.. bila nak pegi lepak lg? i miss nak tgk u jatuh kerusi at hai peng then bgn and cover ur ass.. haha,bengong gila..

tq tau bestie :)

ur bestie

amal ismail said...

hahaha.. takkan ngan i pn u nk berkira? kang i ungkit kang.. wey gila,don't mentioned hai peng and ass in here ok,sepak kang..
balik la cepat,miss nak hang out and buat u mcm driver i.. wakaka.. oh,btw kita da ada secret recipe nearby.. so blh la nie,melantak..

you are welcome,anytime ok.. :)