my sweetheart

Saturday, November 13, 2010

reminder to myself

One of the advices I would give to my children is to NEVER OVER-ANALYZE. Especially not about people you surround yourself with everyday(unless it concerns his or her future).. Seriously, f*ck trivial issues like “does he or she talk about me behind my back?” “what if he or she’s just friends with me for a reason?” “Is he or she using me?” “what does he or she really think of me?

Who gives a shit really? First of all, people are always gonna talk about you behind your back, you just have to ACCEPT IT.. secondly, half of the stuff you hear from people might not even be true! Instead of wasting 2-3 hours of your precious day trying to resolve a “world-crisis”, get on with your studies and be friends with EVERYONE regardless of their intentions, but just be careful when you’re around people who mean harm..

And please, I’ll shove dog poo in my kid’s face if he comes up to me one day and says “oh mommy I’ve made a list of my closest friends and I’ve canceled off the bad ones”. A list? Seriously? Are u fucking kidding me? Get a job child! -ignore the shove dog poo in my kid's face-

We’ll always encounter all sorts of people in our lives- selfish ones, ignorant ones, manipulative ones, nasty ones, rude ones, (without them the world won’t be an interesting place) but we all need to get off our high horses and stop making judgments- “oh what is wrong with this person? why is she like this? should i confront her, it’s for her own good”..

There’s more to life than our “little circle of friends” whom we’re constantly trying to ‘fix’. Let them be the way they are, that’s what makes them THEM. At the end of the day, u know u enjoy being in each other company and everyone’s gonna be there for each other..

but kid,if you are tired to deal with this bunch of people,WALK AWAY and COME TO MOMMY.. because I'll know my kid better and they don't deserve you in their life stranger.. i want them to be tough enough to face the stranger in their life because the stranger is only there to watch my kid's destroy but i won't let them win.. i learn the pain and mad in life,it ain't easy and it ain't sweet and i don't want my kid's to feel it too.. if they fall let them fall in front of my knee cause i smashed them down to give them a lesson not THEM..

the end

amal ismail

p/s - I'll make sure i tell this to my kid some day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome babe!!
keep writing please.. i love it :)

amal ismail said...

tq anon!