my sweetheart

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

don't you worry


do you love your mum?

here are a story about someone that can be called my family's friend.. she is so beautiful,intelligent and also wealthy.. but ashamed of her is that she treating her mum like her maid.. at first i don't believe it but until i saw it with my own eyes,yes i did believe.. she scolded her mum whenever she wants it too,she being nice with her mum whenever she wants it too.. pity her mum,so scared of her own daughter.. sometimes i saw her mum crying because of her.. pity this old woman,she don't deserved that..

can't you imagine your mum carry you around in her womb for 9 months and at the end you scold her back? memang tak patut langsung.. i am not trying to be an angel here because sometimes i do get mad on my own mum,but it will never across on my mind to do such thing.. it is so embrassing because i do respect her,a lot.. i don't have a word anymore,feeling like wanna crying now.. i can't even thinking what will happened next to the aunty?

and what will i do if it happened to my mum?


amal ismail

No comments: