my sweetheart

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i'm a sucker


why i always drag people in with me whenever i feel down about something? and why people always get jealous on me whenever they see i am smiling? can get rid of it huh? i don't know,feel like having a worst day ever today because i can't even smiling today.. sesiapa boleh belanja shopping tak just because i wanna laugh? -slap to my face-

i do think i am a sucker because i suck people emotion to be down with me.. that was what my mum always said to me because she don't want to be near me whenever i am down.. haha,macam busuk je kan padahal badmood je kot.. and yes,i totally agree with her when she said,no one in this WORLD would understand me not even my future-husband-lambat-lagi-la-tu-nak-kahwin.. memang pun,because when i merajuk,takkan ada orang mampu pujuk i.. hahaha,padahal i rasa senang je kot nak pujuk i,bribe me with something that i like jelah macam cake,shoes,handbag or something else..

i memang terrible person kot beside i'm unique (this is not me who saying this word at first,tapi da ramai sangat orang ckap i memang macam tu,so terima jela) because i don't do stuff like normal person do.. OMG,i'm a freak!!

takdela freak mana pun just i think something too complicated because i mengaku i memang ada complicated set of thinking,i obsessed with cheese cake more than anyone else,i am a food lover,if i am on my lazy mood,i can lay down for hours without making single move kot.. i have a loud voice and i love to laugh,memang gila-gila punya suka la.. and when i hate about something or someone,it shown on my face and i walk away.. i find myself easily ask an apologize but i hardly can forgive people.. i love fashion but i never being a fashion victim i love shoes and handbag like HELL..

see,i am insane sometimes.. but i don't want to just be someone you will always remember,but someone you can't posibbly forget..



amal ismail


No comments: