my sweetheart

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

let me give you the answer


people always asked me whether i don't have a hard time or whether i don't facing any trouble in life?

let me give you the answer then.. i do have a trouble,a problem sometimes and i also facing a hard time sometimes but what i always do,i smile and be calm all the time.. as my mum say,'nak gelabah buat apa,relaks jela'.. just facing your hard time with calmness because when you takes it too serious,it will kill you! trust me when i said,it will turns to you back.. just be calm,take a deep breath and smile..

problems,it will come and go in our life and we have to be able to handle it well.. don't be panic when you turn out to be in trouble just think on other solutions and it will be better.. i always think none of the problem or trouble that cannot be solve just you have to make yourself believe that you're in trouble and think of the solution that will bring no harm to yourself..

so next time you are in trouble,just SMILE!


amal ismail

No comments: