my sweetheart

Monday, January 3, 2011

goodbye 2010 and hello 2011


happy new year everyone!!

kuantan-kl-shah alam-serdang-frasers hill-klcc-petrosains-i city-shah alam-kuantan :)

OMG,vacation is so much fun this time.. i spend my time with my best friends and him.. as i reached Shah Alam in 4 pm and him already waiting for me at the bus station and we went to eat and catching up.. i have done so many things until i forgot what it is..

i have done a lot of things this time and also fighting up with times but i managed to have a good and sweet memories with all of them..

and i also have a new year's present,blackberry bold 9000! thank you love :)


bestfriend!


my sexyback!

i'm so looking forward for another trip with them next time,so $ please be in my pocket soon..

for more picture of me,in facebook!

amal ismail

No comments: