my sweetheart

Monday, December 27, 2010

we can dance together!


hei guys,I'm back after a year didn't update any post in this (ok,ayat poyo but who cares?).. oh,I've noticed some new followers,hehe tq people,I'll follow you guys back :)

you must been wondering where the hell is this minah gone right?





actually,i didn't go anywhere,i'm just here but sorry,hectic weekdays really made me tired and i'm lazy too.. but,i'm back now,so let's forget the past..

tomorrow,I'm off to Shah Alam for some traveling moment to catching up a good times with my best friends.. i have so many plan in mind right now,the burning money time and eating all the good food,what a life! I'm so excited to finally have a hug on them! see,who told you guys that i don't miss you guys (noted to my friends only :D).. so i guess,i might did not write in here for A FEW DAYS ONLY!

i'm so excited but please don't be too excited for rigt now..


amal ismail

No comments: