my sweetheart

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I do

Everyone around is getting married anytime soon,my best friend and my ex-classmate and I am happy for them. Finally they found their true love and want to settle down and live happily ever after. My best friend,kind of busy preparing herself for the big day. They will get engaged first on the 9th September and will get settle down next year,hopefully. Wedding fantasy! Tell me one girl in this world that do not want to get married? 

I also want to get married,the chance to say I Do to someone is actually mean something to me. The acceptance and the responsibility is actually been made after you said that. Responsible to someone and to take care of the family is so huge and Insyaallah,it is something that I want to do it in the future.

But nowadays,people tend to exaggerate about their wedding,something fancy and cost a lot of money tend to be make. I know maybe they can afford those fancy wedding but as for me,the life after the wedding ceremony itself,is more than important. It actually the life of two people together under the same house. And when you get pregnant,expenses will burden you sometimes. That is why,I kind of do not want all those fancy thing to be at my wedding someday. Enough with all the family and friends,I would be very happy. 

All girl wants the fairy tale wedding,but do the wedding that you can actually afford and do not do something that exaggerate and over the top and you gonna paid a fortune of it after the occasion and you starve yourself at the end,that not good. Simple and memorable it is something nice to be done. I always dream that for mine wedding,one day.


I want a small wedding and could be attend by family and some close friend of mine,a private wedding to be exact. We will be having a really nice decorated pelamin,and the most important it should be comfortable for him and for me to move around our guest. We will be having a barbeque because I do not want my guest to be too attached to the wedding custom. Everyone could wear a beautiful dress,men could wear jeans and just t shirt. Comfortable enough to get around and mingle with each other. That just a dream and I know my family won't let it happen on my wedding day.


No comments: