my sweetheart

Friday, September 14, 2012

people around me

'You're too picky when it comes to choosing some friend to mingle.' What?!! Someone used to sat those word right to my face and I was like,WHAT? Am I that picky,I guess I'm not. In fact I make friend with almost everyone. That is something that I realized and something that I'm not aware is I am picky,I finally come one to this one.

I only make friend with the people that I usually comfortable sharing thing and thought. The people that from my species : rich. The people that can have some taste and can actually read my mind and aware that I am not comfortable being standing in front and I'm comfortable being in the middle and not to showing myself in front of the public. Do you get what I am saying? But it doesn't mean that I only have those rich friend. Don't get me wrong,I become friend with almost everyone but some of them are that rich,rich and not so rich. I'm in the middle. I don't know why I have these type of friend. But I actually feel glad that at least I have those social class in my list,so you can throw me anywhere and I will survive.

This coming Sunday I have an outing session with friend from my old college. I actually just know them and they're nice. But you're just know them and yeah,I will be feel awkward and stay numb sometimes because I kind off don't have a regular topic to start a conversation.

So,pray for me!

No comments: