my sweetheart

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This is a reality of life

I need to start diet,like seriously have too. I'm fat already like 66kg? Imagined how bolted am I recently? I don't know what keeps me to eat a lot but I surely fall in love with food more than a human. He must be really frustrated reading this. In Malaysia,you name me one place that provide suck and UN-delicious food except for Chinese and Indian food because I'm not those food lover. (While typing this,I'm craving for Seoul Garden and Meatballs Ikea and Chicken Wing).  Argh,heaven of food!

I'm going to H&M this Sunday,so let's meet up there nak tak? Envy reading all those tweet about H&M and I feel I've must go there too. So this Sunday. H&M in Setia City Mall will be opening this 3rd Oct and I couldn't wait for that long.

I've been deactivated my facebook account,so yeah I've been jakun forever.

No comments: