my sweetheart

Monday, September 3, 2012

tear us apart

Selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin semua. okay,I know that wouldn't be missed here but the thought that count right? cewah. so,how your raya everyone? fun enough? mine,hurm despite of having my mummy burned out in my car because moir forgot to switch on the air cond because couldn't remember to press out the button,raya was great! this year mum cooked nasi minyak during our first day of eid.

I ate like 3 times in a day and having curry mee at my aunt's place,having ketupat and chicken rendang at my second aunt's house and drink tons of carbonate drinks. guess that you will noticed how fat could be right now. I guess that a lot of people will eat tons of delicious food right now during this Syawal.

Not to forgot,Happy Independence Day Malaysia,you're 55th years old now. Still growing and peace I hope. The Independence means to me : be free,do whatever you want to do but please bear your limit people.

Right now,been blogging in the office while my boss out for some meeting and I kind of typing real fast here because I have tons of work to do. Haha,takde arah tujuan.


No comments: