my sweetheart

Saturday, January 15, 2011

i miss those blue eyes

it almost a year now in a few days time.. i just can't believe that you will stick to me like a glue for almost a year love and yes,we did it.. our first met was at futsal court back in college in 2009 and since there,we started to being friends.. and we became closer day by day and on the 17th January 2010 yes,you proposed me to be your girl in most an unique way..

i miss those blue eyes
how you kiss me at night
i miss the way we sleep
like there's no sunrise
like the taste of your smile
i miss the way we breathe

i fall in love with you deeper,day by day past by.. and the way you dealing with my insanity,amaze me somehow because I will be the most sarcastic person that you might ever seen when I'm mad.. I've said a lot of bad things to you and it likes of thousand times in a year that i badly hurt your feeling and i made you cried because of me.. but you still there,standing with pride to deal with my insane side..

but i never told you
what i should have said
no,i never told you
i just held in

and now,
i miss everything about you
can't believe i still want you
and after all the things we've being through
i miss everything about you
without you

he is the only guy that deserved my attention and my care.. and he is the only guy that know how to dealing with the evil side in me.. no others are as good as him and i bet every men out there to be such a loyal as mine to your partner.. can you be there at 12 am in the rain when your partner craving for some insane stuff? and yes,he did it for me.. can you handle the tough part when your partner slapped you out in front of public? i did it once to him and he handle it.. too many of crazy things that i have done to him and he is still here.. that's make me going back to him again and again for every single time.. no other guy are as good as him and as an awesome as him..

to give me all your love is all i ever asked
i would go through all this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes,i would die for you




amal ismail

No comments: