my sweetheart

Monday, September 12, 2011

you wanna see my truth colour?


mesti pelik kan,apasal you wanna see my truth colour? yes,i'm about to show you my truth colour..

how many of you that knows me very well? like seriously very well? please put your hands up because i really wanna see them so badly.. how many of you knows my real name instead of 'amal ismail'? how many of you knows my favorite instead of tomyam pedas and also the chicken soup? how many of you knows my phone number? how many of you knows where did i actually lives? how many of you knows my real age? gotcha,i bet none of you.. all you got is bubbly and friendly amal ismail.. from the outside and when i am happy,it is the answer..

people come across to ask me,'what is your real name actually?'.. and i was like,you did mentioned that you are my friend and you do not know my name.. wanna slapped them! sometimes,people that you thought your friend knew less than you imagined about you,trust me! i have been in this situation and i was like,'you are my friend and you do not know my real name,are you kidding me buddy?'.. people like this are only after you for some pleasure moment that you can give to them,there is nothing serious about them.. so,please be extra careful when you are surrounded with this type of people..

so please friend out there,at least know something about your others friend.. if only his/her nickname,you can't called yourself his/her best friend yet.. I'm not sure what the type of person you are,but if you only wanna come and say hi,better don't.. because i have some friend that wanna live in me forever and yes,i do love them..


amal ismail


No comments: