my sweetheart

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

pertambahan berat badan



you don't want to know how much i gained weight lately because i don't want to know about them either.. thus,i can only give you an example,i don't fit any of my skinny jeans anymore so saying good bye to all of them is the best decision.. i need a pair of the new jeans and a lot of new t shirt,please take me out for shopping..

here are the example of what i ate daily:
breakfast - sometimes bread and nasi lemak or some biscuits
lunch - fried kuew teow and fried rice sometimes
dinner - a plate of the plain rice and a chicken soup or something light

see? such unhealthy meal that i have.. should start of my diet routine once again because my eating habit freaks me out already.. i don't want to have an unstable life and being fat is scary.. should hold myself from eating and should control the need.. it's a lust somehow,i don't know.. but it will bring harm to me someday,sooner or later..

i pledge to start on diet routine,see ya delicious meal.. i promise you won't see me anymore!



amal ismail (the fat)

2 comments: