my sweetheart

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

selamat hari raya people



i guess it is not to late selamat hari raya aidilfitri,sorry for every wrong-doings that i ever made to you guys.. raya is so much fun! i hope you guys have a very fun raya too.. raya this year means a lot to me,i actually enjoy give duit raya to my niece and nephew than accepting them from anyone.. i at least feel like it is my responsibility to give it to them.. and having them to receive duit raya from me,bersalaman and kissing my pipi,so comel! hari raya is not so like an ordinary day,it is the day we seek for forgiveness and apologize for everything happened.. and hari raya also been surrounding with delicious meals as well.. i ate like so a lot,nasi dagang on my first day of raya! so delicious,like always mummy's cook never failed me..

and having a week of leave from work,i managed myself to go to the almost everyone houses to raya with them.. it was so much fun..

till then people,
amal ismail

No comments: