my sweetheart

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

stalker,it's for you


my life seriously memang takkan pernah ended with this type of person,stalker.. started when i'm doing my diploma until i'm in working,stalker is everywhere.. and i have one thing that i don't understand about stalker is,how do they picked their subject means the person to be stalked?

i wish somebody can tell me,but unfortunately not.. silent stalker is actually good because they won't do anything that harm you.. they just go through your profile,your wall and your picture.. just that! but the copycat stalker,something that i used to call this type of stalker is really pissed me off.. to tell you the truth,i have nothing to stalk about.. i live just a normal life,just like you did..

so,I'm confuse when i just posted a status in facebook and in a minute i found out you,the stalker posted the exact same status as i did and you using the picture as the same as i did.. fine,maybe i'm being so perasan and when i'm changing my profile picture using a picture that i found out cute on tumblr and yes,you did it too.. please,get your own life because i feel so rimas when i found out there is someone out there just like me.. i'm sure you don't want 2 'amal ismail' right? i'm trying to be me and i think you should be you,just you.. create your own image and get your own life,because you don't own this life,it's my life honey..

the only 'amal ismail',

amal ismail

No comments: