my sweetheart

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Alhamdulilah

I have 2 more weeks here in Diginex Technology Sdn Bhd as I am about to resign soon. And earlier this morning,I received a phone call from Transmile Air Services saying that I am chosen to be a part of them and I will start my new job on this 12nd November 2012. See,told ya I am awesome and thank you so much miss Maria Elena for actually make me become myself. Your word of wisdom and I am no longer afraid of actually being heard. 

So I am excited to start a new job at the new place and Insyaallah,I hope I will like it. I am excited,extremely. I don't have any new story to be told you guys here,so maybe you're boring reading mine and because of that,I am truly sorry. 

Today I received one more excitement,he bought me a gold bracelet,and I am wearing it while typing this. I like it so very much and I'm in love with it. Thank you so much sayang!

No comments: