my sweetheart

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

wide awake

Yes,I ambil tajuk lagu Katy Perry because I can. As for all you know,I am currently working in a real working life. As I started my job a year ago,I'm fully excited and overwhelming with the ideas that I am finally working and can be independent. with the thought of being able to control my own expenses and shop for the branded designers and above all of that and now I finally realize that I am not happy at all doing what I am doing now which is working. Yes,macam tak bersyukur with what I have now but it was what I do thinking right now.

This time I will surely not put a blame on my hormone. I hate the fact to think that I have to wake up early in the morning and off to work. Being front with my office mate and boss,really made me off the mode for the whole day. Trust me,you will feel bad when you off to the place that you gained money every month but you hate the surrounding because I do feel that. Maybe I have the worse office mate ever. 

I can't understand people gives other people their own chores just to have pleasure surfing internet all the times and when boss doing some what-to-call-pengawasan-in-english,they gelabah and sometimes playing a role in front of boss' face. Pura-pura busy and all,and sometimes even menyibuk in my own work. But when boss not around,huh belang dah keluar. When all of this happened,I felt bad for myself. And that make me thinking,apa dosa yang I dah buat sampai orang layan macam nie? I sedih tau tengok manusia-manusia yang bermuka depan orang lain. 

I was a junior here,and sikap sendiri tak suka masuk campur urusan orang lain buatkan orang nampak I lemah and naive which is I am totally not. Cuma ada perasaan malas nak cari gaduh dekat tempat rezeki,so saya diamkan je. Dan recently I be thinking of resigning. Walaupun my friend bising cakap lately susah nak cari kerja,but I have already made up my mind hujung bulan nie nak resigning. I believe in Rezeki ada di mana-mana kalau kita usaha, Insyaallah. 

Sorry sebab meluahkan perasaan but I have too. Taknak serabutkan anyone else.

No comments: