my sweetheart

Friday, July 13, 2012

call me maybe


Lately I found out that when I hate something or someone it will shown straight away on my face,as I can't hide it away. This is bad right? Please tell me it is bad because it might hurt people feelings. As if I wish that I can keep it to myself only but I can't. Kalau boleh,although I really hate that person I don't want they know about it and I try to layan them so nicely until sometimes I felt like this is too much and I stop pretending that it's okay and I start to make face,hate face in front of them. Yet,despite of I have to work along with them I still can't help those feeling. I feel awful because I can't help the way I feel and the way people feels about me,I just don't give a damn about it. 

Maybe because of the hormone too. Yeah,blame the hormone is the best way now. Ramadhan is coming and I do hope that this feeling will get away and I will be better than this. Hate is killing and I don't want to be killed. Ain't good for anyone around me.

No comments: