my sweetheart

Sunday, March 13, 2011

my future plan and i'm warning you guys,this is serious


i just had a conversation with my boyfriend,a very meaningful conversation i guess.. we talked about kids.. yes,for a married couple having babies is like a blast and as for me,although i am not married yet but i am a woman and a woman by hook or by crook have to be settle down from her glory times and get married and having babies.. and tonight,i come clean to him about babies.. and we were both finally came up with this huge ideas,i love him for those thing that he have been saying to me,'let's go with the flow'.. okay,nothing serious and we were not having an elligitimate babies or those awful things in your mind.. we were clean..

we were talked about future.. i'm going to further up my degree in April and it is for 3 and a half years.. by the age of 26,i will finish up my studies and then I'm going to work for 2 and a half years of course to collect money to get weds and finally we will settle down..

maybe for you guys,my boyfriend and i were having a gala time in daydreaming but we take it very seriously.. no,i take it very seriously about my life.. this is not a wasted time no more,no more hanky panky life like before,i wanna get everything straight and flows with my orders.. i wanna be so independent because time for sure,do not wait for me.. i wanna get my ass focus on my future now,past is past and the present is now.. i might cannot have one or two things according to my future plan,but i will make sure it will happened.. well,you will be facing the new me now.. i will be very serious when you wanna talked about my future.. i'm planning it but i leaves everything to HIM,to my creators.. HE knows the best for me..

you can laughing on our plan,might be saying that we are insane but have you guys love birds ever think about this? i guess not because you don't take this matter seriously like i did.. i do not want to make myself looks like a slut out there,changing men for each day.. i wanna stick to one man that i can rely on him for the rest of my life that is why i come up with this plan.. you might call me jerk or moron,but at least i have a backup plan if the worse turns up.. do you have your own backup plan?

please,plan something for your love life because if you will ended up with the same guy without any plan,you will be in hell

amal ismail

No comments: